Friday, September 24, 2010

How the Spice Advice by Amy got started!

SPICE ADVICE

Moving to Arizona was quite the adventure for me and my husband! Leaving family and friends behind us. So I decided to keep busy by trying new things like "Cooking." I have found such a LOVE for it! So I decided to blog about all the fun recipes I discover and tell you what I think about them. If they were easy, hard, fun, or dumb. I don't expect everything to come out perfect because I am still leaning myself, but I am excited to share all of my fun adventures with you! Maybe you will try some of my recipes for your family. Then tell me what you think about it. 

One other thing I will add to my blog are crafts I make as well. 

Send me some of your Ideas and together we can have fun!!!


HAVE FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment