Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pomegranate Salad Dressing

Pomegranate Salad Dressing
This Salad dressing is so yummy and is low cal. Lots of flavor. This was actually a recipe for a raspberry dressing but I substituted the raspberry vinegar with Pomegranate red wine vinegar. It was to die for!!!
 

 NOTE: I didn't have anything to put the dressing in so I used a canning jar...it doesn't work when pouring it over a salad. I would recommend something different.
 
You will need... 

1/3 Cup Honey
1/4 Cup Pomegranate red wine vinegar or raspberry red wine vinegar...You choose!
1/4 cup fat free Greek yogurt or fat free plain yogurt.
I used the Greek yogurt.
1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard. (I used plain mustard)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of fresh black pepper.

Combine all ingredients, whisk together.
3/4 cup (serving size 3 tablespoons)
about 100 calories.

ENJOY!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had read this post before the last Relief Society activity, I so would have had you make the dressing for the salad! It looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMy, you have so many yummy things I want to try! Good job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete